Terms & Condition
The Heaven 4 Kids Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A MANDATORY ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THE CLAUSE AND WAIVER AFFECT HOW DISPUTES WITH THE HEAVEN 4 KIDS ARE RESOLVED. BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE PROVISIONS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY.
This website (the “Site”) is operated by Heaven 4 Kids, LLC. (“Heaven 4 Kids”). These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use of the Site and the services, applications, content, and products of Heaven 4 Kids (collectively, the “Site”) and all offers made by Heaven 4 Kids, all purchases and orders placed by you and all agreements concluded between us in relation to the products and services offered on this Site, unless otherwise noted in these Terms.
Please read these Terms carefully because your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the Site. Heaven 4 Kids reserves the right to make changes to the Site and to these Terms from time to time.
When we make changes, we will post them here. We encourage you to review these Terms when you use our Site because by visiting the Site, you agree to accept any such changes. Heaven 4 Kids provides you with access to and use of the Site subject to your compliance with the Terms. No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except as specifically permitted on the Site.
Unless otherwise noted, the content on this Site, such as images, graphics, text, illustrations, trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, software, information from our licensors, and other materials (“Materials and Content”), is the property of Heaven 4 Kids or its subsidiaries and affiliates or that of its suppliers or licensors and is protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws. Except as otherwise provided on the Site or in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit or distribute any Materials and Content from this Site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific prior written permission of Heaven 4 Kids. We grant you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access the Site and to use the information and services contained here solely for your personal, noncommercial use as described below. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we reserve the right, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services described on the Site and to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, the Materials and Content on the Site as well as features and/or hours of availability of the Site, and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. One or more patents may apply to this Site, including without limitation: U.S. Patent Nos. 5,528,490; 5,761,649; 7,908,173; and 7,908,176
User Content and Conduct
The Site may permit the submission of content, information, text, images, recordings, audio content, videos or other communications submitted by User ("User Content"), as well as the distribution of such User Content to other users of the Site. Except as provided under Submission of Ideas (below), by submitting User Content, you grant Heaven 4 Kids, its agents, licensees, and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use the User Content as-is or as-edited (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose now existing or hereinafter developed, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you. In addition, Heaven 4 Kids has no obligation to keep any User Content confidential.
With respect to all User Content that you submit, you represent and warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to grant the right set forth in the preceding paragraph; (ii) the User Content does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any other party; (iii) the User Content does not violate the rights of any person or entity (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights); (iv) the User Content is not misleading or inaccurate; (v) the User Content is not unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, aimed at gender, race, color, ethnicity, sexual orientation, national origin, religious views, or disability, hateful or bashing, otherwise objectionable, or in violation of local, state, national, or international law; (vi) the User Content is not an advertisement or solicitation of business; (vii) the User Content does not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue and is not unrelated to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form); (viii) you will not submit or post a chain letter or pyramid scheme; (ix) you will not impersonate another person; (x) you will not distribute viruses or other harmful computer code; (xi) you will not harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent; (xii) you will not post the same User Content more than once or “spamming”; (xiii) you will not engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which, in the judgment of Heaven 4 Kids, exposes Heaven 4 Kids or its subsidiaries and affiliates to any liability or detriment of any type and (xiv) all User Content does and will comply with these Terms.
Heaven 4 Kids is not responsible for, and does not endorse, User Content posted by any member. We cannot be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused to you in connection with any User Content posted by another member. You are solely responsible for the User Content you submit or post, the consequences of providing User Content, and your reliance on any User Content.
Submission of Ideas
Heaven 4 Kids does not accept or review unsolicited ideas, suggestions, proposals or materials, including but not limited to ideas regarding new or improved products, designs or artwork, advertising or marketing campaigns, or technologies (the “Submission”). Notwithstanding such policy, any Submission communicated to Heaven 4 Kids through this Site or otherwise shall be the sole and exclusive property of Heaven 4 Kids without any compensation to you and may be used or redistributed by Heaven 4 Kids for any purpose and in any way without any compensation to you. Heaven 4 Kids has no obligation to return the Submission to you or respond to you in any way and no obligation to keep the Submission confidential.
The Site may be used only for lawful purposes and is available only for your personal, noncommercial use, which shall be limited to viewing the Site, purchasing products, providing information to the Site and downloading product information for your personal review. Heaven 4 Kids may impose limits on certain features and services offered on the Site or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site without notice of liability. You acknowledge that from time to time the Site may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason.
You take full responsibility for your participation on the Site. As a condition of using certain features of the Site, you may be required to register on the Site and/or select a User name (User ID) and password. You must provide accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Your failure to do so will constitute a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You may not (i) select or use as a User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or use as a User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than the User without appropriate authorization. Heaven 4 Kids reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel, a User ID in its sole discretion. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and password.
Heaven 4 Kids specifically prohibits any unlawful or disruptive use of the Site.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging on to a Company server or account that you are not authorized to access; or (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt).
Product and Pricing Information
Although Heaven 4 Kids has made every effort to display our products and their colors as accurately as possible, the displayed colors of the products depend upon the monitor of the User, and Heaven 4 Kids cannot guarantee that the User’s monitor will accurately portray the actual colors of the products. Products displayed may be out of stock or discontinued, and prices are subject to change. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Heaven 4 Kids is not responsible for typographical errors regarding price or any other matter.
COPYRIGHT PROTECTION – Notice and Take Down Procedures
If you believe any User Content on the Site infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are claimed to have been infringed at the Site and are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic email address at which you may be contacted;
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. The designated Copyright Agent for Heaven 4 Kids to receive notification of claimed infringement is the Office of the General Counsel at Heaven 4 Kids, 3S101 Rockwell st, Suite 512, Warrenville, IL 60555or email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all the requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, we maintain a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of members who are repeat infringers.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Heaven 4 Kids publishes information on its Site as a convenience to its visitors. While Heaven 4 Kids attempts to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. We reserve the right to make corrections and changes to the Site at any time without notice. The products described on the Site may not be available in your region. Heaven 4 Kids does not claim that the information on the Site is appropriate to your jurisdiction or that the products described on its Site will be available for purchase in all jurisdictions.
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Site, which is provided “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, HEAVEN 4 KIDS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO INFORMATION ACCESSED FROM OR VIA THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS, FUNCTIONS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, WHICH ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HEAVEN 4 KIDS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS FUNCTION OR THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THEREBY WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. HEAVEN 4 KIDS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS’ EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
Heaven 4 Kids makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-Company sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and Heaven 4 Kids makes no warranties regarding the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-Company sites. Heaven 4 Kids does not warrant any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site.
BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER HEAVEN 4 KIDS NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, PURSUANT TO ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Heaven 4 Kids, its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, in any way arising from, related to or in connection with your misuse of the Site, your violation of the Terms or the posting or transmission of any materials on or through the Site by you, including, but not limited to, any third-party claim that any information or materials you provide infringes any third-party proprietary right. Disputes and Mandatory Arbitration
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT.
United States and Puerto Rico: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any and all controversies, disputes, demands, counts, claims, or causes of action (“claim”) (including but not limited to any claim relating to your use of the Site, any products or services sold or distributed by Heaven 4 Kids, any purchase from Heaven 4 Kids, or to the sale of any products or services sold or distributed by Heaven 4 Kids as well as the interpretation and scope of this clause, and the arbitrability of any claim) between you and Heaven 4 Kids shall exclusively be settled through binding and confidential arbitration, except that you or Heaven 4 Kids may take claims to small claims court if the dispute qualifies for hearing by such a court. In addition, each party retains the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party’s copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration , and court review of an arbitration award is limited . YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, APART FROM THE NARROW EXCEPTIONS ABOVE, YOU AND HEAVEN 4 KIDS EACH WAIVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO RECEIVE A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT, CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY-GENERAL ACTION, OR ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION AND THE ARBITRATOR SHALL NOT AWARD CLASS-WIDE RELIEF.
The arbitration shall be conducted by the Judicial Arbitration Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) pursuant to the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures effective July 1, 2014 (the “JAMS Rules”) and as modified by this agreement to arbitrate. The JAMS Rules, including instructions for bringing arbitration, are available at its website at The Minimum Standards are available at or by calling 1-800-352-5267.
You and Heaven 4 Kids must abide by these rules: (a) THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION AND THE ARBITRATOR SHALL NOT AWARD CLASS-WIDE RELIEF; (b) Heaven 4 Kids will pay its arbitration costs as required by JAMS Rules, and in the event that you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to costs of litigation, Heaven 4 Kids will pay as much of your arbitration filing and hearing fees as the arbitrator deems is necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive as compared to the cost of litigation; (c) the arbitrator may award any individual relief or individual remedies that are permitted by applicable law; and (d) each side pays his, her or its own attorneys' fees and costs unless the claim(s) at issue permit the prevailing party to be paid its fees and litigation costs, and in such instance, the fees and costs awarded shall be determined by the applicable law.
Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, nothing in these Terms will preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies and, if the law allows, they can seek relief against us for you.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between Heaven 4 Kids and you as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Site.
The failure of Heaven 4 Kids to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The invalidity of any term, condition or provision in these Terms shall not affect the enforceability of those portions of the Terms deemed enforceable by applicable courts of law.
You may not assign the Terms or any of your rights or obligations under the Terms without Heaven 4 Kids’s express written consent. The Terms inure to the benefit of Heaven 4 Kids’s successors, assigns, affiliates and licensees. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
To contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the Site, or to provide any notice under these Terms to us, please refer to our Contact Us page.
If any of the terms or conditions herein shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
Last updated: January 12, 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide
Heaven 4 Kids collects information from and about you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use the Services, register for an account, make a purchase, participate in promotional activities, sign up for our newsletters or email lists, register for a loyalty program, participate in a product review, survey, or other similar programs, or otherwise contact or communicate with us. The information we collect may include your name, billing and/or shipping address or zip/postal code, mobile or other phone number, email address, photographs, date of birth, and, when you use the App, we may utilize touch ID or other similar services, if enabled.
For example, you also may provide us with certain information in connection with specific transactions:
• Make a Purchase- If you make a purchase, we collect payment information to process the payment. Depending on the form of payment you choose this may include credit or debit card, PayPal, or Apple Pay applicable details.
• Device-Location Information - If you download and use one of our Apps, you may choose to allow the App to collect precise information about the location of your device. In order to allow the App to collect real-time location information you must opt-in to this service when prompted by the App and also enable the GPS services on your mobile device.
• Interactions through Social Media - You may also engage with our content on or through third party social networking sites, such as Facebook or Twitter. When you do, we may automatically receive certain information about you based on your registration and privacy settings on those third party services. This may include, but may not be limited to, name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, location, interests, and publicly-observed data.
• Invite-a-Friend/Information about a Third Party- If you send someone else communication from the Site or App, such as an invitation to a friend, the information you provide about yourself and the third party ( e.g., name, e-mail address) will be used to facilitate the communication. Please ensure you only provide information about individuals with whom you have a personal or family relationship and who would want to receive the communication.
Information Automatically Collected
For example, we may collect information such as your domain type, browser version, operating system type or mobile device model, service provider, IP address or MAC address, mobile device identifier or other unique identifier, and Wi-Fi networks that you connect to. We also may collect information about your use of the Site or App, including the date and time you visit, the areas or pages that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site or App, the number of times you return, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site or App, and other sites or apps that you may visit. In addition, we may collect other information about the technical efficiencies of our Site and services, such as the time to connect to our Site, time to download pages and the number of times different pages are visited.
Third Party Analytics and Interest-Based Advertising:
We also may use third party advertising, analytics, and tracking tools to better understand who is using the Site or App, how people are using the Site or App, how to improve the effectiveness of the Services and related content, and to help us or those third parties measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and serve more relevant advertising to you on our Site or App and on other websites or apps. To support this interest-based advertising solution, we, or our service providers (such as ad networks and other advertising companies), may collect and use information about your visits to our Site or App and to other websites or apps (such as web pages you visit and your response to ads), and/or information from your mobile device and email. These third parties may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, tracer tags, pixel tags, log files, flash cookies, or other technologies to collect and store this information. They may also combine information they collect from your interaction with the Site or App with information they collect from other sources.
Please visit “Your Choices and Opt Out” for further information, including about Do Not Track and how to disable cookies.
Information Collected From Other Sources
Combination of Information
We may combine the information we collect from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect, with information collected offline, across other computers or devices that you may use, and from third party sources.
Heaven 4 Kids may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
• To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, and track your order (including to process payment transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone).
• To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or App.
• To contact you with information, newsletters, or promotional materials from Heaven 4 Kids or on behalf of our affiliates and partners.
• To provide you with personalized or customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site or App, via email, through push notifications, on your shopping receipt, or across other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services.
• To use your device location information to determine your physical proximity to our Stores when you use the App and elect to use such features. These features may be used to help you locate nearby Stores or to provide you with deals or coupons based on your device’s location.
• To use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for our analytical and demographic purposes.
• To review the usage and operations of our Services, develop new products or services, and to enhance or improve our content, products and services.
• To address problems with the Services, our business, or our products and services.
• To protect the security or integrity of the Services and our business.
• For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
Heaven 4 Kids may share the information we collect from or about you as follows:
(1) Affiliates : We may share your information with our affiliates and subsidiaries for business, operational, promotional and marketing purposes. Such affiliates and subsidiaries may also act in the role of service provider.
(2) Service Providers : We may share your information with our service providers that provide us with business, professional, advertising or technical support, help us operate our business and the Services, or administer activities or other functions on our behalf. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our service providers in the US or other jurisdictions. For further information about the manner in which our service providers process your personal information, contact the Privacy Officer as set out below.
(3) Co-Branded Relationships : Certain areas of our Services may be provided to you in association with third parties, such as advertisers that provide products and services or rewards programs. We may share information with these third parties as specified at the time of collection of your personal information if you participate in a co-branded, co-sponsored, or jointly presented promotion, contest, survey, voting feature, or service.
(5) Legal Matters; Safety : We may disclose your information to respond to subpoenas, judicial process or government requests and investigations (which may include lawful access by US, Canadian or other foreign governmental authorities, courts or law enforcement agencies), or in connection with any investigation on matters related to public safety, or as required or otherwise permitted by applicable law. We may disclose your information to protect the security of our Services, servers, network systems, and databases or in the course of investigating a breach of an agreement or contravention of law or detecting, suppressing or preventing fraud. We also may disclose your information as necessary, if we believe that there has been a violation of our Terms and Conditions, any other legal document or contract related to our Services, or the rights of any third party.
(6) Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets : We may sell or purchase assets during the normal course of business. If another entity acquires us or any of our assets, information we have collected about you may be disclosed or transferred as part of any prospective or completed merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider. In the unlikely event any insolvency, bankruptcy, receivership, or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, your information may also be transferred as a business asset.
(7) Aggregate or Anonymous Information : We may share aggregate, or anonymous, or de-identified information with third parties, including for their marketing or analytics uses.
(8) Other : We also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection.
YOUR CHOICES AND OPT-OUTS
Cookies, Tracking Options and Illinois Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site and App require cookies as set out in the section “Information Automatically Collected.” You may adjust your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site or App or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences. Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers.
• Please note that if you opt-out of receiving interest-based ads, you may continue to see ads on the Site or ads for our Services on other sites, but they may not be based on your interests and may be less relevant to you.
• On your mobile device, you may adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you receive more relevant advertising, and your preferences on sharing your location.
We provide our customers with the opportunity to update their information or opt-out of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment, or delivery of a product order or servicing of your product. To opt-out of marketing communications, you may use one of these convenient methods:
• Electronic Promotional Offers. If you do not want to receive emails from us regarding special promotions or offers, you may (i) click here to send us an email; or (ii) unsubscribe from our email marketing communications at any time by following the instructions contained within the email. Please note that you may continue to receive certain transactional or account-related messages from us.
• Mobile Promotional Offers: When you provide us with your mobile number for marketing purposes, we may send you certain marketing alerts via text message. Standard data and message rates will apply. If you no longer wish to receive mobile alerts from us, you can follow the instructions provided in those messages or otherwise reply STOP to any Heaven 4 Kids alert.
• Push Notifications: When you use the App, you may receive push notifications. If you prefer not to receive push notifications, you may adjust your settings on your mobile device.
Access to or Updating of Your Information
To update your account information, please sign in to the Site, visit My Account , and click on the "Profile Information” link or other relevant link. If you wish to access, update, or correct inaccuracies in other personal information in our custody and control (subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law), please contact our Privacy Officer as set out below. We may request certain personal information for the purpose of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their personal information records.
THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS, AND PLUG-INS
Any information you may disclose on our Site or App, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Site or App or other third-party websites, applications, or services that this Site or App may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen. If Heaven 4 Kids learns that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information to the Site, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site and App visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY STATEMENT
Last updated: January 1, 2021
This Illinois Consumer Privacy Statement uses certain terms that have the meanings given to them in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and its implementing regulations (the “CCPA”).
1. Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect (and may have collected during the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Statement) the following categories of personal information about you:
• Identifiers: identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier (such as a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology; customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias; telephone number and other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers), online identifier, Internet protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, and other similar identifiers
• Additional Data Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80: signature, physical characteristics or description, state identification card number, education, credit card number, debit card number, and other financial information, and medical information
• Protected Classifications: characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as race, age, sex, gender, marital status, and military and veteran status
• Commercial Information: commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
• Online Activity: Internet and other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites, applications, or advertisements
• Geolocation Data
• Sensory Information: audio, electronic, visual, thermal, and similar information
• Employment Information: professional or employment-related information
• Inferences: inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
• Performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing, or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, or providing similar services
• Auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance
• Short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction
• Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity
• Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
• Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration
• Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us
2. Sources of Personal Information
During the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Statement, we may have obtained personal information about you from various sources, as follows:
• Directly from you, for example, when you register for a my account, make a purchase, participate in promotional activities, sign up for our newsletters or email lists, participate in a product review, or survey, or otherwise contact or communicate with us
• From your devices, for example, through your use of the Services
• Your friends, such as when they send a “Refer a Friend” email or a gift order directly to you
• Our employees, such as information included in a safety report
• Our affiliates
• Vendors who provided services on our behalf
• Our joint marketing partners
• Social networks
• Internet service providers
• Data analytics providers
• Operating systems and platforms
• Government entities and other publicly available sources
• Data brokers
3. Sale of Personal Information
During the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Statement, we may have sold the following categories of personal information about you to online advertising services, advertising networks and social networks:
• Commercial information
• Online activity
We do not have actual knowledge that we sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
During the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Statement, we may have shared your personal information with certain categories of third parties, as described below.
We may have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose the following categories of personal information:
Identifiers: our affiliates, vendors who have provided services on our behalf, our joint marketing partners, online advertising services, our business partners, internet service providers, operating systems and platforms, data analytics providers;
Additional Data Subject to Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80; Protected Classifications, Geolocation Data, Sensory Data, Employment Information: our affiliates, vendors who have provided services on our behalf;
Commercial Information: our affiliates, vendors who have provided services on our behalf, online advertising services, our business partners, data analytics providers;
Online Activity: our affiliates, vendors who have provided services on our behalf, our joint marketing partners, online advertising services, operating systems and platforms, data analytics providers;
Inferences: our affiliates, vendors who have provided services on our behalf, online advertising services, data analytics providers. In addition to the categories of third parties identified above, during the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Statement, we may have shared personal information about you with the following categories of third parties: governmental entities, professional service organizations, such as auditors and law firms.
In addition to the categories of third parties identified above, during the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Statement, we may have shared personal information about you with the following categories of third parties: governmental entities, professional service organizations, such as auditors and law firms.
5. Illnois Consumer Privacy Rights
You have certain choices regarding your personal information, as described below.
Access: You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you during the past 12 months.
Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you.
Opt-Out of Sale: : You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
Shine the Light Request: You also may have the right to request that we provide you with (a) a list of certain categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year and (b) the identity of those third parties.
Additional Information. If you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment by us. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request. This Statement is available in alternative formats upon request. Please send us an email by clicking here or call us at 1-87752-2387 to request this Statement in an alternative format.
- Credit / Debit Cards